Businees Success, Leadership & Mentoring
Brr it’s cold outside… the roads are bad …it’s snowing again… so I’m sharing today things I love about working from home.
1. I don’t have to drive on bad roads to get to work. Weather IE snow doesn’t prevent me from working.
2. More time to spend around my family… like I can go visit my dad during the day at the nursing home.
3. I can work from anywhere with an internet connection and Phone.
4. A flexible schedule… I am able to do volunteer work.. and ride my horses.
5. I control my days off… I value the freedom I have even if it requires more discipline
6. I save money on gas and car maintenance… and time without a commute.
7. My office can be any kind. It’s actually in my living room
8. I can learn more and become more independent.
9. I can stay more focused and I’ve learned to be resourceful.
10. My income is not limited.
11. I hate packing lunches or eating out all the time. It’s expensive so I save money.
12. I can be here on storm days like today to care for the horses and keep the corn stove going.
If you work from home and have other reasons you like
it… I would love to hear yours.
If you had to travel to work today I pray that your travels are safe.
If you want to work from home… I could help you get started.
Just pm me.
Have you heard of Aroma Freedom?
I have found the technique to be incredibly helpful in my personal and professional journey.
In January as I look back over the past year, prepare my taxes, and think about the year to come... it is easy to get negative... especially when things haven't gone the way I expected them to go.
Being a Red personality highly goal driven... when I don't reach the goals I set the previous year... I can get down on myself and the world. But Aroma Freedom has helped me to keep it positive.
The Aroma Freedom Technique (or AFT) was created by Dr. Benjamin Perkus, a Licensed Psychologist with over 24 years of clinical experience and over 18 years of experience with essential oils. It is a very gentle yet profound method of dissolving negative thoughts, feelings, and memories using essential oils combined with specific psychological techniques. It is backed by recent discoveries in Neuroscience and has been life-changing for many.
Dr. Perkus has developed a Practitioner Certification program for those who would like to give sessions professionally and charge for them. To date there are over 800 practitioners in 49 states and 23 countries. It is growing fast because it works!
To learn more about certification or The Aroma Freedom Technique just follow the link below. This specific link will be tracked to me so that Aroma Freedom knows that I referred you.
Watch Opportunity Video: CLICK HERE
12 Reasons to Start a Young Living Business
A Possible Path of Freedom
- Eliminate Debt – 80% of those filing bankruptcy could have avoided it with an extra $200-$300 per month
- Boost your retirement savings – 95% of retired aged Americans can’t afford to maintain the lifestyle they had while working. A home business can add to your nest egg
- Save for a rainy day – The average American saves only 1% of what they earn, and half of Americans under age 50 have less than $10,000 in savings
- Pay off your mortgage faster – Expert estimate that only 2% of American homes are paid for.
- Buy the car of your dreams - Having money to play with after all the bills are paid means that comforts are within your reach – Turn dreams into reality
- Enjoy Tax benefits – Business income is taxed differently than “employee” income (A home based business allows you to take thousands of dollars in legal deductions.
- Spend more time with your family – Self-employment allows you the opportunity to set your own schedule and work “smart” instead of just long hours
- Take a longer vacation – American employees receive a mere 13 days of annual average vacation time – and often run into scheduling conflicts
- Be a stay at home parent – Nearly 2/3 of children under age 5 are in daycare. A home business allows you to spend time where it counts – with family.
- It provides a residual income
- It is a willable business
- You can give a lot more to the charities and organizations that are important to you.
Is Young Living Right for You?
Are you thinking about improving your health…
Enjoying the freedom of owning you own business…
and achieving financial
Ask Yourself the following questions:
Yes/No Is a healthy lifestyle important to you?
Yes/No Do you like to help other people?
Yes/No Do you enjoy making new friends?
Yes/No Are you a good listener?
Yes/No Are you earning what you are worth?
Yes/No Are you free of debt?
Yes/No Are you putting at least 20-30% of your income into investments?
Yes/No Are you able to help family and friends who are struggling financially?
Yes/No Are you really excited about your career?