Young Living Biz Opportunity
Watch Opportunity Video: CLICK HERE
12 Reasons to Start a Young Living Business
A Possible Path of Freedom
- Eliminate Debt – 80% of those filing bankruptcy could have avoided it with an extra $200-$300 per month
- Boost your retirement savings – 95% of retired aged Americans can’t afford to maintain the lifestyle they had while working. A home business can add to your nest egg
- Save for a rainy day – The average American saves only 1% of what they earn, and half of Americans under age 50 have less than $10,000 in savings
- Pay off your mortgage faster – Expert estimate that only 2% of American homes are paid for.
- Buy the car of your dreams - Having money to play with after all the bills are paid means that comforts are within your reach – Turn dreams into reality
- Enjoy Tax benefits – Business income is taxed differently than “employee” income (A home based business allows you to take thousands of dollars in legal deductions.
- Spend more time with your family – Self-employment allows you the opportunity to set your own schedule and work “smart” instead of just long hours
- Take a longer vacation – American employees receive a mere 13 days of annual average vacation time – and often run into scheduling conflicts
- Be a stay at home parent – Nearly 2/3 of children under age 5 are in daycare. A home business allows you to spend time where it counts – with family.
- It provides a residual income
- It is a willable business
- You can give a lot more to the charities and organizations that are important to you.
Is Young Living Right for You?
Are you thinking about improving your health…
Enjoying the freedom of owning you own business…
and achieving financial
Ask Yourself the following questions:
Yes/No Is a healthy lifestyle important to you?
Yes/No Do you like to help other people?
Yes/No Do you enjoy making new friends?
Yes/No Are you a good listener?
Yes/No Are you earning what you are worth?
Yes/No Are you free of debt?
Yes/No Are you putting at least 20-30% of your income into investments?
Yes/No Are you able to help family and friends who are struggling financially?
Yes/No Are you really excited about your career?